Загальна кількість переглядів сторінки

Masha and the Bear
Characters:
            Author           Grandma        Girl
            Masha            Bear                Grandpa
Author: Once upon a time there lived an old man and an old woman who had a granddaughter named Masha.
Girl: Masha. let's go to the forest to gather mushrooms and berries.
Masha: Please, Grandma and Grandpa, let me go to the forest with my friends.
Grandma and Grandpa: You may go, but see that you keep close to the others or you might get lost.
Author: From bush to bush, from tree to tree went Masha and before she knew it she had stayed far away from her friends.
Masha: Halloo, halloo!
Author: By and by she came to the wildest part of the forest and saw a little hut.
Masha: I wonder who lives in this hut? Why is no one here?
Bear: Aha, now I'll never let you go! You will live in my house, and you'll cook my breakfast and my dinner, too and be my servant.
Author: So Masha stayed with the Bear and kept house for him.
Bear: You must never go out when I am away. If you do, I'll catch you and eat you up!
Author: Masha thought and thought till at last she knew what to do.
Masha: Bear, Bear, let me go to my village for a day. I want to take some­thing good to eat to Grandma and Grandpa.
Bear: No, that won't do at all. You'll get lost in the forest. Give me what you want and I'll take it to them myself.
Author: Masha baked some pies and said to the Bear.
Masha: I'll put the pies in the hamper, and you can take it to Grandma and Grandpa. But don't open the hamper on the way and don't eat the pies. I'm going to climb a tree and I'll be sitting there and watching you.
Bear: Very well, give me the hamper.
Author: On and on the Bear walked till he was tired.
Bear: If I don't rest my bones,
I think I will die,
So, I'll sit on a stump
And eat a pie.
Masha: I see you! I see you!
Don't sit on the stump
And don't eat my pie,
But take it to Grandma
And Grandpa, say I!
Bear: Dear me, she sees everything!
Author: He walked and walked till he could not walk any more. Bear: If I don't rest my bones I think I will die, So, I'll sit on a stump And eat a pie.
Masha: I see you! I see you! Don't sit on the stump And don't eat my pie, But take it to Grandma And Grandpa, say I!
Bear: What a clever girl Masha is! She sees all I do and hears all I say! Author: At last the Bear came to the village and began to knock at the gate. Bear: Open the gate! I have brought you something nice from Masha! (The dog barks and the Bear runs away.) Grandma: What is in this hamper? Grandpa: Oh, Masha! How clever you are!



1 коментар: